Unofficial change list is up here on the forums.
Patch Size: 718 MB
JonnyPew, one of my favorite Eve video makers, has some great videos of the Minmatar V3 update on youtube.
Test builds are being deployed. I will attempt to keep a master list here so bookmark and refresh this post.
Patch Notes [link]
Patch Size: ~1.04 GB
Game of Drones:
Revamped the Inventory:
– Managing corporation items in a station
– All item management from POS structures done in space on grid
– All Inventory management in space (wrecks, opening other ship locations, etc)
– All Inventory management in stations (items, ships)
– This change does NOT affect the ASSETS window
– LP for kills
– Bunkers are now infrastructure hubs
– LP for all FW actions (capturing complexes, capturing infrastructures hubs, etc)
– New FW front page
– Consequences for capturing systems/regions (benefits for you, grief for your enemy)
– Capturing FW system affect SOV ownership
– Map filters for FW have been revamped
• New missile launchers and launch effects
• New missiles, trails and explosions
• New Stealth Bombers
• Amarr V3
o All sub capital Amarr ships, excluding T3 cruisers.
“14 different skintypes have been added to the Character Creator. This allows all bloodlines to have a wide range of skincolors.
These skintypes replace the previous skintones that allowed players to modify their skincolor a little bit.
A character can keep his/her current skintone, but as soon as a skintype has been applied and the character saved, one of the new skintypes has to be used.
The skintypes can only be applied with full recustomization, that is when you also have the option to resculpt your character, but the plan is to give everyone an optional full recustomization when this goes on TQ.”
• Updated Kill Reports (aka Kill Mails)
• Different war cost
• Corp CEO/Director declares wars, no voting required
• Alliance wars transfer to corps leaving
• No automatic war retraction by aggressor
• Wars last for week by default
• Either side can offer surrender in a war
• The defending side can get allies to help
• There is a place for people to find prospective allies/clients
• Players can now more easily track the war in the War Report
• All corps have publicly viewable war history
• Drone Damage module (Extrinsic Damage Amplifier)
• CPU Rigs (Small/Medium/Large Processor Overclocking Unit)
• Fueled Shield booster (Small/Medium/Large Ancillary Shield Booster), using Cap Boosters as charges
• Light and Medium Web drones
• Resistance shifting armor hardener (Armor Adaptive Hardener)
1. Frigate Rebalance [link]
Tormentor, Punisher, Merlin, Incursus, and Rifter changes.
2. New Modules
From Soundwave’s presentation at Fanfest, it sounded like the following modules are going to be included in Inferno. So far we only have this slide from FanFest and a long forum posts. [44:24]
Micro Jump Drive — Perhaps soon:
Drone Damage module (Extrinsic Damage Amplifier)
CPU Rigs (Small/Medium/Large Processor Overclocking Unit)
Fueled Shield booster (Small/Medium/Large Ancillary Shield Booster), using Cap Boosters as charges
Light and Medium Web drones
Resistance shifting armor hardener (Armor Adaptive Hardener)
3. Missile Effects [link]
Youtube video starting at 3:30.
4. Missile Launchers [link]
For a while, we’ve been talking about global killboards and all the awesome stuff that comes with it (leaderboards, weekly contests etc). Linking killmails in chat to other players means that you’ll effectively have access to that data, making our global killboard project slightly problematic. That, coupled with some security concerns means that we’ll have to withdraw linking killmails ingame.
Just to make it clear, we’re not pulling this feature because we don’t want you linking killmails, we’re pulling it because we have concerns about the impact on our global killboard project and making this massive amount of data available in a more graceful manner in terms of security etc.
6. Unified Inventory UI [devblog]
7. Amarr v3 Ship Updates [preview youtube]
8. Updated Ship Models
[unofficial renders on youtube]
Overview Fading [link] Included in Escalation
10. War Mechanic Updates [devblog]
11. FW Changes [devblog]
Without going into exhaustive detail:
1. Cannot dock in stations that are in systems controlled by an enemy
– Example: Minmatar cannot dock in stations in a FW system controlled by the Amarr/Caldari
– You also cannot use station services if you docked before system flipped
– Ninja Edit: This does not affect neutrals
2. There are 5 levels of discounts for a number of different things – if you own the system and have upgraded it
– Medical clone discounts (from 10% in increments of 10 up to 50% discount)
– Number of assembly lines increases by 1 for every level
– All broker fees discounted (from 10% in increments of 10 up to 50%)
– NOTE: You only get these discounts in the FW system
– ADDENDUM: These discounts apply to neutrals not in FW
3. Militia store LP prices are affected by faction wide performance (discounts in increments of 10%)
– Note that Datacores have been split and moved in FW LP stores
– Pending implementation, LP gain increase for all ways in which LP can be gained in FW – FW Kills, FW Missions, Complexs etc
12. War Costs
1. Drake Rebalance
2. Titan Rebalance
3. Technetium Rebalance
1. Destroyer and Battlecruiser Skill Rebalance
There will be no skill change for Inferno. Your destroyer and battlecruiser skills are safe for now. Battlecruisers will have to wait until we have rebalanced frigates and destroyers to have something clean to compare them with.
CCP Ytterbium link
2. Armor and Shield Rig Rebalance [link]
In conclusion, this is just too much controversial / poorly thought to be a first step to anything, we need to take a step back, breathe, and have a look at the whole passive versus active tanking situation through modules and ships as well as changing rigs before committing to more changes.
CCP Ytterbium link