Expansion WishlistPosted: 2011-07-19
1. Undockable Capital Ships (Supercarriers, Titans) Need Upkeep
Consume fuel such Coolant, Enriched Uranium, Racial Isotopes, Mechanical Parts, Oxygen, Robotics.
These ships are huge and don’t dock. How are they so self-sustaining? If you expand this idea, perhaps even require some Water and Foodstuffs for them to run.
I also think it would be neat if they needed to be stocked with crew such as Civilians, Slaves (Amarr), Janitors, and Marines.
2. Subsystem Targeting for Capitals
Creating the ability to disable a specific gun, module, or Jump Drive on capitals would change combat.
3. Supercarrier Fighter and Fighter Bomber Only Bay
4. Anti-Fighter/Bomber Capital Class Ship
Smaller than a Carrier/Dread ship that can go into Siege and get a bonus for taking out Fighter/Bombers.
5. Multistation Nullsec Outposts
We’ve been asking for this one for a while and I can’t imagine the change would be all that hard. Right now if you want to have industry in nullsec, you need to put up a few Stations across the constellation. If you could concentrate services into one system, I feel that you could really create a seance of a “home system” for industrial operations.
6. Player Destructible Outposts
Perhaps an additional timer after you have destroyed all the station services?
7. Reduce % of ABC Ores in Highsec Accessable Wormholes
Having lived in wormhole space for over 6 months I can tell you that getting items in and out is a logistical challenge. I don’t think that ABC ores should be entirely removed from lower class wormholes such as C1-C3s, but rather that their amount reduced.
8. Officer, Deadspace, and Faction Mods on the Market
I loved that Pirate and Navy ships have been added to the Market. I would like to see the other modules added.
9. Tactical Overlay for Optimal and Falloff
There should be a type of indicator added to the Tactical Overlay that shows additional information such as your optimal and falloff.